The Wood Solutions Conference is dedicated to design and construction with wood products and building systems, including mass timber. This one-day educational event will showcase wood uses in commercial, institutional, industrial and multi-unit residential construction through specifically designed seminar streams, featuring new and current topics and an interactive trade show. A keynote lunchtime speaker and an evening networking reception provide exciting networking opportunities with industry leaders and peers.
Insights into wood – and ideas for you!
The Wood Solutions Conference is tailored for architects, engineers, builders, contractors, building officials, technologists, planners and developers. More than 800 design and building professionals will come together to listen and learn; connect and collaborate. This is a conference you won’t want to miss!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Why should you attend? New program. New information and inspiration!
- Learn about the newest innovations and trends in architectural and structural wood design, wood construction and building science, including topics such as BC’s updated Building Code, passive design, transformative building technologies, sustainability, fire and prefabrication
- Connect and collaborate with other industry professionals and international experts
- Visit the trade show/exhibit floor and meet face-to-face with knowledgeable industry suppliers
- Join us for an evening networking event
- Hear thought-leaders and innovators as speakers
- Earn professional development education credits
In Collaboration with:
76th Session of the ECE Committee on Forests and Forests Industry